Join us for our Monthly Luncheon program where you will hear a speaker and network with businesses who attend while on the call.
Speaker: Charlotte Canion - Speaker, Author, Radio Host and Actress
Topic: “You Have to Laugh to Keep from Crying: How to Parent Your Parents”
*Your registration will be entered in a drawing to win her book!
- What would you do if your had to put your life on hold to care for a loved one?
- The Biggest Role Reversal most adults will ever face.
- How to make Caregiving a Joy not a Job?
- Caring for the Caregiver / 50% of Caregivers die before the person they are caring for.
- Would or could you return the same care to your aging parents that they gave to you growing up?
- Remember, all you will have left are memories once your loved ones are gone.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 912 944 2573
Date and Time
Tuesday Feb 23, 2021
11:30 AM - 1:00 PM CST
3rd Tuesday of the month
11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
11:30 -11:35 AM - Welcome & Chamber announcements
11:35 -12:15 PM - Speaker Presentation
12:15 - 12:30 PM - Q&A
12:30-12:40 - Scholarship Updates
1:00 PM - Adjourn